Performing the correct Moving Die Rheometer calibration is essential to accuracy and repeatability.
Depending of the number of mixers or otherwise, rubber testing laboratories have anywhere between 1 to 25 moving die rheometers. The concluding results are that many calibration vendors, or lab personnel, struggle with performing an MDR calibration to the ASTM.
The Lab Manager's Guide to MDR Calibration will teach you:
- The mandatory calibration disciplines for the MDR
- Explain the MDR theory of operation
- The sequence of events that expected during a service visit
- Expectations of a service technician
- And many other points of useful information
This comprehensive guide is invaluable to any lab manager or technician. The only thing we ask in return is some of your information. Don't worry, we use every precaution necessary to protect this data. Just keep us in mind down the road.